Review | Monday Haircare

by - December 11, 2021

 


I received the Monday Haircare SMOOTH Shampoo and Conditioner, which is recommended for dry, curly and frizzy hair, for the purposes of a review.

My initial impression of the MONDAY Haircare bottles are that they are solid and well made, they feature an easy to use twist-lock pump, which will come in handy if you are travelling.

The shampoo has a smooth and creamy lather and the conditioner has a thick consistency, with a light fresh fragrance.




I found that I only needed to use a small amount of conditioner (about the size of an Australian 5 cent coin) to sufficiently condition my medium-long curly hair. {Update: since writing my first impression I have been using a slightly larger amount of conditioner, about 2 or 3 pumps, which seems to work better for my hair}.

After air drying my hair as normal, I found that my hair isn't as tangled as it normally is and while still frizzy, it was noticably reduced and feels softer to touch.

My curls are not as defined as I would like though, and I still need to use additional products to achieve a defined curl. 


My Rating: 4/5




Thank you to VoxBox and Monday Haircare for sending me this product to try.


I received this product from Influenster in return for an honest review, my review is my own opinion and was not required to be positive.



You May Also Like

0 comments